All equipment calibration data is recorded electronically using custom-designed, validated software.
These reports, designed internally by our Engineers & IT team, include the technician’s e-signature, have complete As found/As left data, reference the SOP number, the equipment manufacturer, the model number, and other easy-to-read information
- Service for all brand name Manufacturers' equipment
- Electronic equipment calibration reports. All calibration reports include comments and recommendations as well as the test standards used.
- Copies of NIST traceable reports for all primary standards
- Calibrations include complete “As Found” and “As Left” data
- No hidden or “extra” charges for complete data
- Barcoded calibration labels that are wipe-down and smudge-proof leaving no residue
- Coordinated and communicated “Next Due Dates”
- Primary and secondary technicians assigned to service your account and become familiar with your equipment and where it is located in each lab
- Quality assurance review of calibration reports